The OMX Copenhagen 20 index ended the day with a 1.08% increase.
Top Performers on the OMX Copenhagen 20
- Bavarian Nordic (CSE: BAVA) rose 5.86%, or 11.90 points, to 214.80 at the close.
- GN Store Nord (CSE: GN) increased by 3.85%, or 5.95 points, to 160.30.
- Ambu A/S (CSE: AMBUb) was up 3.08%, or 2.70 points, to 90.50.
- Worst Performers on the OMX Copenhagen 20
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CSE: CHRH) fell 0.63%, or 3.20 points, to 500.80 at the close.
- AP Moeller - Maersk A/S A (CSE: MAERSKa) declined 0.19%, or 30.00 points, to 15,620.00.
- AP Moeller - Maersk A/S B (CSE: MAERSKb) was down 0.16%, or 25.00 points, to 15,865.00.
Other Market Activity
- Rising stocks outnumbered declining ones on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange by 110 to 47, with 13 remaining unchanged.
- Crude oil for February delivery decreased by 0.98%, or 0.77, to $78.19 per barrel.
- Brent oil for March delivery fell 1.05%, or 0.88, to $83.11 per barrel.
- February Gold Futures increased 0.23%, or 4.25, to trade at $1,820.05 per troy ounce.
- The USD/DKK exchange rate decreased by 0.50% to 6.97.
- The EUR/DKK exchange rate was unchanged from 0.03% to 7.44.
- The US Dollar Index Futures decreased 0.43% to 103.73.